Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I"m DYING here...... I gotta find out SOMETHING about the new sleds.... with so much going on with new regulations, the four stroke revolution, bigger, badder twins, cleaner burning 2 strokes, and the usual suspension and chassis updates, its driving me nuts.... ESPECIALLY when I'm in the market for a new one this year!!!!

PLEASE!!! IF anyone knows ANYTHING, please post it here, to put my mind at ease!!!  

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Check the AC website under news they have dates that the 2003 will be shown. I think its Feb by me so yes I have a bif itch. LOL good luck

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
The dealers are going to their meeting in the next week or two in the Bahamas...can you believe it?  You'd think they would go to Canada or somewhere with snow.  Should be all kind of info after they get back.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, thats odd... that falls around the same time that the advertisement on the cat website says that something special is gonna happen, guess we just gotta wait till febuary 8th

·
Registered
337 Posts
hey steve - if you go to the A/C website, you can sign up for an advance notice of the "hottest thing on snow" - you will receive notice of it february 4th.

I am hoping it is the competitor to the RX-1 - but a 1200cc!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thundercatzr,

WAYYYYYYYYYY Ahead of you....    

Did that a few days ago, just tryin to find someone who works in the factory or something that knows whats comin up..... I'll buy them a case of their favorite beer if they wanna talk.... LOL

·
Registered
337 Posts
you and me both dude...

I just called my dealer - he hasn't a clue.  He never knows about the new sleds until he almost gets run over by one.

·
Registered
555 Posts
They have a revised ZR that uses a 900cc engine based on today's sled available NOW. It is called the M1. My buddies at the local dealer said that sled will not be available for next year, infact rumor has it that it will be very similar to the newest sno pro (with a 900 2 stroke)
The Cat web site has an E-mail sign up that promises to send the information as soon as they send out a press release.
I have already signed up.

They are going to have one hell of a time competing with the RX1 Yamaha that has the inline 4 998cc 4 stroke though.

Hopefully they make one with the 1200cc Suzuki Race bike engine.

Where is my Budweiser? LOL just kidding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts