Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Date for Next Years Ride,  From ZMachMan's house,   Near Gaylord, Michigan To the Mackinaw Bridge in Mackinaw City, Michigan,  will be January 25 and 26,  2003!  

The ride to the bridge is on Saturday and then we usually have a little,  run what ya brung and hope you brung enough racing on Sunday!   Put this ride on your calender,  as this is a really fun ride!    More detail to come in the near future!

Everyone is Welcome!

ZMachMan!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
That sounds like a good ride.  I'll put that on my calendar, and see if I can get that weekend off work.

How far is it from Port Huron to Gaylord.  I've never done that drive, but I live just over the boarder from Port Huron.

Thanks,

FishHog

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Count me in, I may even ride my sled from Lewiston to Gaylord instead of trailering.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thats not in the UP is it? sorry for the stupid question I know.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Ride will actually depart from Alba, Michigan.  Alba is 18 Miles West of Gaylord Michigan.     Alba is about 250 Miles from Port Huron.   Alba is located on US131 about 20 miles north of Kalkaska, (Where they have the World Series on Ice).      If anybody needs further information,  just email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
ZMachMan

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I am there, if mother nature allows it.fish hog I hope you and some more canucks can make the trip ,to the states.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am there too! You are promising better conditions this year though, right?
              Ryan

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'll run what I bring and i can promise you that it will be enough!!!!!!!!
 I think I may buy a few extra goodies for the motor Tim. Just to ensure a long reign in my Spudom/kingdom!!!!

Caleb

·
Registered
530 Posts
You know your not afraid of not getting snow when you can set up a snowmobiling date 5 months away.  I wish I could depend on MN winters like that.  

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sled Dogg @ Sep. 09, 2002, 11:17pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll run what I bring and i can promise you that it will be enough!!!!!!!!
 I think I may buy a few extra goodies for the motor Tim. Just to ensure a long reign in my Spudom/kingdom!!!!

Caleb[/b][/quote]
Caleb,

We will run what ya brung,  but you better hope you brung enough!   Those left over potato's hurt when the ol'Mach Z's Track is slinging them at you!  lol   Have you ever seen what happens,   when the 1 1/2" Track grabs a potato?  It's the modern version of the Potato Launcher,  but you don't need compressed air!

Can you say French Fried Potato's!!

ZMachMan-TheUndesputedTaterFieldRacerOfTheNorth

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I think Barry and Mike and the other guys will be eating timmy'ds as i'll be feeding you!

After you tune the #### out of my clutch and have chuck get that motor right.

Caleb

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I make sure Chuck does the motor right
and I will set your clutching perfectly

You can be sure of that,  just trust me!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Caleb, sounds like they've got you right where they want you
  I don't think you have much of a chance here.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
il be right behind you zman ! i have one of the best mods ever done to my litle FIII 600 that i will be able to follow you anywhere that day !  Ok ok my secret is a 1 foot bunge cord tied to the back of your Z  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm not worried there Jim. Fortunatly Tim is an honest man and rather see me get all the juice out of my motor and my clutching as his and Chucks incredible reputations lay on it!

Caleb

·
4,440 Posts
caleb,you really don't stand a chance against Tim.if you gonna dream you might as well dream big I guess,lol.I will tell you nobody gives away the best secrets  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Tim wants me to stay around 180hp but I think that i may just take the plunge and try a few parts out for 200-208hp and plenty of torque. And the fact my sled will weight under 500lbs easily will add more to my fire to keep hium from extinguishing it!
Caleb

·
4,440 Posts
what track you going to be running?its going to be the holeshot that kills
.I wish you well.I'll let you in on a secret,  remember panda is lighter than Tim  

1 - 20 of 50 Posts