Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
yes it is!! wish I could have one!! awesome suspension on that thing too!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
now if skidoo can just make that for the consumers instead of the beavertail,looks 100% better :p

·
Registered
328 Posts
I agree that sled looks sweet. I will ride my current sled a couple more seasons unless I wreck so hopefully by the 2005 models they have a 800h.o. or bigger in that configuration.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, Sid440, where are you from? Canada or the US? I just wanna know the cost of it? I bet you can't wait for snow, if I had that I would sit and stare at it to, lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Its too tempting to take er out on the grass real quick for a 5 second RUSH!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got it Friday in Upstate NY. I was going to take it to the grass drags
on Saturday, but it was raining pretty hard up until 2:00. I know it's
made for racing, but it's too damn pretty to get all muddy right now.
I paid 6800 us$. Pictures DO NOT DO THIS THING JUSTICE!! It is quite a sight to behold. I have a 2000 440 racer for sale.

·
Registered
181 Posts
can you still get low compression domes and make this sled trailable with a warranty like the 2002
what size is the track?
did they add enough cooling so trail riding it without the goofy flap would not let it overheat-not that it was made for that but, it seems to be the ultimate sled if you could
sweet ride-does the regular rev gas tank fit?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Some of the folks who attended the Minnesota school could probably answer the traliability questions better than I. Our school in the East is 11/1 and 11/2. I've read that there is an 11 gallon tank, I think it goes under the seat. The track is 1 5/8" - a real monster!! I think domes are available, but you have to send back the HC ones and disconnect the octane switch to validate the warranty. It has a heat exchanger in the rear, and one in the front - not sure I'd want to ride very long in marginal conditions - again, someone who attended school may know better. I rode it the 30 feet down the driveway into the garage, and am still sporting a mile long woody 4 days later!!!! It feels good just to stand on it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I was at Bomber school over last weekend.
Tom Lawrence said you can still have warranty, but the dealer must pull out the hi-comp domes and send them back to Doo.
The dealer will install the low-comp domes and they will commission the warranty.

The track is changed to a 1-5/8" track.

The sled is fine for trail riding and terrain racing.

Note on 11Gal fuel tank...
11 gal fuel tank with 500mm line Part # 513033069
Can be ordered thru the race department.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts