Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently lookin at a 2003 Polaris 600 to throw some cash down on.. looks MINT condition for 3995.

I was just wondering pros/cons of this sled.. things I should look out for.. and if it will have moderatly good all around performance.durability..

going to do mostly field and lake bombing this year.. so not looking for a hardcore trail rider.. just something reliable quick and fun:D

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
this is a great sled. the edge 600 i think is teh pest all aroudn sled polaris probably has ever made. it any anyone can get on it, ride it, and be comfortable and have a blast. have family and many friend with this sled and they all love it. the 600 has good power, the edge chassis is a great trial and lake sled, and if your looking to mod it there is a million mod parts around. a few things you may want to notice at that miles is ask about if hes ever got the shocks rebuilt. if he has ever cleaned the exhaust vavles, and if he has really had any other problems (doughtful but maybe) it really is a good all around sled and i think everyone else around here will agree.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
solid sled

great engine nice chassis

$4000ca is a decent price

1 - 5 of 5 Posts