Snowmobile World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
If it is true That Polaris is going prox accross the board on the xc's I am extremely disappointed in them! Tell me this is all they can do! I am on my second Prox and have had alot of problems with the sled, although minor, and the sled is not as light as polaris would like you to think! I was really hoping I would be on a new Polaris next year Now it sound like if I want the latest and greatest Polaris has forced me to go to Cat or DOO angry:  

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am looking at it from the point that we are paying alot of cash for these sleds! I am talking $7500 plus! we should have the latest and greatest no matter what sled we buy! Remember you can go out and buy a Ford ranger or and S-10 pickup for about 10,000 and I bet it cost those company's more money to produce a transmission that it cost sled manufactures to build a entire sled! and don't talk about volume because every sled manufacturer builds other things as well as sleds! This is just my opinion!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.