Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like the 2003 440 Ski-Doo will be in the REV chassis.  The race sleds are going to loose the stock weird rear flap, and run the flaps seen on this seasons REV mods.  The race engines will be the same with some carb mods along with clutching.  

NOW GO GET ONE  

·
Registered
84 Posts
#### can you say everyone else running for second place. I do believe the rider has a lot to do with how a sled performs but it just seems the Rev really works awsome.

Tucker better work on those holeshots because thats the only hope he is going to have next year.

I will take one please.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
If the MXZx 440 comes with a conventional snow flap, maybe all the REV buyers can rush down to their dealer for the parts.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Are you giving them away?  I will take one, I'm just so poor I can't buy one:(

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Screamer, maybe you can get a cheap one, low mileage after the season is over next April

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
cheap ? did you see how much they are asking for the well raced sleds from this season past ? i don't think cheap is in the whole idea.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
After a season of racing on any makes's sled, I can't see why anyone would want to buy one. I don't think a well used sled on the trail over its life time would see the abuse a race sled is put thru. Those landings off tabletop jumps must do wonders for the bulkhead/tunnel connection integrity.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
revrnd,
 you're right there i think you could put the next size rivets in a few places on those sleds. without drilling !

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I was thinking along those lines too! That even applies to a well used trail sled.

·
Registered
49 Posts
BECAUSE WE HAD SUCH LOW SNOW YOU CAN FIND CHEAP RACE SLEDS, THERE WAS ONE IN THE PAPER A FEW WEEKS AGO A NEW 02' 440 PRO X FOR $5,300, JUST GOTTA LOOK IN THE PAPAER

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
What would the purchase probably have been?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts