Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
It's a toss up between the Rev, Firecat and RX-1..each sled brings something new.I would rather wait until the end of the season to see if they all live up to their expectations first. Of course, it's all a matter of opinion.With that said, being a Cat man, I will go with the F7.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I think it will be the 2003 Mach Z. Brand new styling, superb handling on rough terrain and modern bodywork make this a great all around sled for everyone from little Suzy to Grandma.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
lmao rocketman...
There is alot of new weapons on the table for next year. They will have to prove their worthyness over the long haul, not by what the Mags say. I am anxious to read reports at SW next season on the new machines, REV/Firecat/RX1, pros and cons ridden by real people  

Looking at the bigger picture I would have to say that the sled of the decade is the RENEGADE.

A no compromise machine.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That is going to be a tough choice. Ski doo does have a totaly new sled design but will it take with the market. I am going to have to go with the F7 or the RX 1.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as for the rx-1 i say that it is a sled with a 4 stroke engine nothing else, but the 4 stroke is in its own direction for all good purpose.

·
Registered
875 Posts
the most impressive change in engineering would be the RX1 & the REV

the RX1 may just be the start of sleds to come and it also my desktop wallpaper so i will
jump ship and hope it proves it self worthy.

·
Registered
858 Posts
If they come out with it as a late season release, REV RENEGADE  

·
Registered
625 Posts
I say REV, followed by Firecat as runner up, and distant third RX-1.......the only thing the rx-1 has going for it is power, if that is all that mattered the T-Cat and Mach-Z would have traded the honor for years.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am going to go with the REV, people will be skeptical about the four-stroke of the RX1 and more people like SKI-DOO, lol. Rocketman, I think little suzies and grandmas arms would be ripped off by a 500 fan, so a 800 triple-triple might be a bit much for them.  The only thing changed in the F7 is its motor mounting and air intake. Also I'm quite sure that a REV 800 could beat an RX1 in a race, in a jumping competition, and weight also.

Joshua

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The Rev is way more different, and will not be overlooked. Rev will be this years. Next might be a Polaris if they can cut a new mold for the track, and give consumers it real soon.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
With the report sent to the UN by the Bush administration indicating that Global warming scientifically does exist, see the accolades pile up for the RX-1.  Bush has done a 180 now that he has had a chance to let his people dig a little deeper and he says changes must be made to the internal combustion engine.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts