Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frostbit @ May 25, 2002, 11:48pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Which of next year's sleds would you switch brands for?  
[/b][/quote]
Anything that I buy will mean a brand switch.  I'm liking the Yamaha RX-1.  They will have some time to debug the early production models, as well as learn weather or not they live up to the hype by the time I am able to buy one.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I could live with Polaris' Edge RMK!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
If I switched,it would be an F7. There is such a thing as a Rev. so that is my 1st choice.The RX-1 is an awsome package but not for me.
It will be interesting to see how these new sleds hold up. We will see who makes the best sled after next season.

·
Registered
90 Posts
polaris pro-x 440 should be a radicaly new sled for 03, i would'nt change from polaris, there are no other options as far as i am  concerned.
                      if it's not fast  it's not fun.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Since I am currently riding a cat, there new sleds are ruled out here.  So I would have to go with the RX-1 if I were to jump ship.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are all pretty exciting this year exept for polaris which sat on their butt to long.  If I was to switch from Doo it would be an RX-1 or Blade.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
If i were to switch i would go back to a Polaris and get the new Vertical Edge 800.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Wow, All of you people considering the RX-1......now that would bring some life to our little forum...I say go for it!  

For me, if I had the $$$$$, I'd stick with good ole yamaha, but I am partial

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ohhh, I seem to have been in a hurry to get some posts, and forgot to read the part about "Switching Brands"   And yet again, if I had the $$$$, I would move over to Doo, just because I am curious of the enemy (just kidding)  

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wish I could ride them all and then decide. Saw the new REV on the trail this winter. Looked like a real cat killer.  Then the F7 appeared. Only 430lbs plus. Can't wait till the white stuff flies to see who owns the top spot.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If I was to switch brands it would be for an RX-1. Like most, I would like to give it a season to get any bugs out becuase this ones either going to be real sweet or one bad lemon! It's a fast reliable motor in the R1. Hopefully it can take the consistent rpms and the cold weather in the sled???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts