Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is skidoo going to show us whats in store.  

I though it was FEB 1st.  

I cant wait for the new mach (OH pLEASE LET THERE BE ONE)  Im sure it will kill the RX-1 and all the other MachZ wanna bes.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.  He saw it beat 3 Machz then lose to a T-Cat.  

Whats funny is that a Mach Z will take a T-cat 3 out of 4 times.  

He saw nothing.

The person were talking about is thunderstruck who claims to live in penetang ontario.  Well i have been in penetang the last few weekends and i think i saw him at a shell gas station.  Well I dont know where he saw any 900 cats because i didnt see any.  Maybe its because i dont have mirrors.  

Thunderstruck do you fill up at the shell gas station in penetang.  The one close to dock lunch.  I saw 3 times a guy on a T-cat black with orange decals (I think.)   I did see some other T-cats but thats the only one i remember.

Also how can you say that a 900 twin will beat a Mach.  The 900 twin makes less Hp Weighs almost the same and is a Twin.  Also its single pipe.  And its not even a 900 its a 860 or somthing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Feb.18th the dealers are suppossed to knowthe rest of the lineup, won't update the site till end of month  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think its that much.  But if you think about that even 75 isnt that much.  A heavier driver and a full tank of gas easily makes up for that.  As does the few extra hp the mach has.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
According to manufacturers dry weights there is 52 lb. difference, it would take 7 horse to make up that difference. Cat actually is 6lb.s heavier than the 507 they claim for 8 and 900 twins. Did anybody notice the early 140 hp hype from Cat on F-7, but now today it was already detuned to 138 by Cat. Subtract another 5-6hp and that is where it will end up for the average Joe-- 132-133.  Time will tell of course. There headlight dimmer on brake, only will make you lose your entire grip on handlebar for a split second, just enough to get you in a world of trouble.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
machzzz1,
 the site says february 18th. the new machzzzz2 will be introduced. LOL

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Machzzzz2 will be awsome Paul.  If its anything like what i have imagined.  

I wish i was incharge of the mach project at bombardier.  I know just what everyone wants from this machine...

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
machzzzz1,
 i've said before that a triple is not me but,,,, if it is a machzzzz2 then there will be one in my barn.  

·
Registered
337 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Machzzzz1 @ Feb. 05, 2002, 2:27pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats funny is that a Mach Z will take a T-cat 3 out of 4 times.  [/b][/quote]
Good one.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree.  I constently beat t-cats.  There easy in a drag and I find the Mach is 2 to 3 mph faster.  At least thats what ive heard.  I have never had a top end race with a cat but I driven both and the Mach will leave you with more pain in your arms.  

XCR polaris is the worst enemy of a stock machz.  There about even all the way.  

And you better be well tuned to beat a SRX in a drag but if you are then no problem.

But the T cat is definetly slower in a drag race but there really dangerous up high.  Maybe because of the absence of power valves.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I quite regularly lose to machs over a distance.  Off the line,  over a distance, I have yet to see a Mach behind me.

(**Message edited by Rocketman -- Sorry...couldn't resist -- forgive me Thundercatzr!  

)

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well thats what im talking about thundercat.  Nice to see were on the same page LOL  

·
Registered
337 Posts
Rocketman - all i got to say is......YOU'RE A SCOUNDREL!!!!

Have a good safe trip - we shall have a chat when you get back.......

and z800 - don't applaud too much!  It was highly edited.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts