Snowmobile World banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
i posted something on EL NINO a while ago, EL NINO is coming in late summer of 2002, and will bring more snow to the east, and im not sure about the west.  plus the sun goes through an 11 year maximum, this was the 11th year by the way, which is why we had rain and high temps.  so next winter will be better.

Good news sledcrazy!  I am putting my sled purchasing on your account that we will have a good winter.  HOPE SO!

The NOAA has recognized the upcomming El Ninio by using the sattelites to measure the ocean water temps. In 1998 they related this to a cycle that the Sun goes through. It happened last in the 50's. There were 10 years of low snow years and droughts and heat waves in the summers. Back then there was not technology to study like now, but the patterns are recognizable. A direct representation of global warming, which is happening (but with NO help from humans) it is natural, the sun throws out solar flares and we just happen to be lined up with them (communications systems have been affected by this problem as well) The solar flares are expected to end in the next few years.

Has any of you noticed that the entire western half of the United States is DESERT?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.