Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys!  Who thinks Doo is going to come out with a KILLER sled in 2004? An 1100cc Mach Z triple with 185hp SDI motor? I'm ready and willing to buy right now. I mean a REAL 185 hp too, not 182 when it hits the dyno! To be safe, plan on 187hp just to be sure. Oh, and no $10,000 sled either. $8,000 is plenty. Who else is interested? Anyone on this board want some serious arm stretching horsepower? I want this sled to be an "animal". It must be totally unbeatable in acceleration and top speed. Ok, guys, who wants to place an order now?

·
Registered
756 Posts
sounds like a great plan there fast mach, by the way where did you get that great smoke anyway.

·
Registered
172 Posts
someone is dreaming, 1100cc motor, fastest sled, and everything else around 8g's?       i don't think that will never happen for 8 grand

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
He's probably talking Yankee money, not Canuck bucks

·
Registered
858 Posts
Put that killer in a REV chassis and I'll take 3  

·
Registered
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MXZ900 @ April 29, 2002, 10:13pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sounds like a great plan there fast mach, by the way where did you get that great smoke anyway.[/b][/quote]
Yeah, sounds like a pipe dream but I think a lot of us wish
it would come true. Guess we'll have to build our own.  

·
Registered
176 Posts
If a 800 tripple tripple with carbs rocks who would want a 1100 fuel inj tripple tripple... maybe all of us, yea more is good , so why not even more maybe they will call it a mach g force and have john force endorce it cool. jeff in nh

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Mach Z's can be purchased new for $75-7600.00 in the states, if you have a kind dealer. Plus tax of course. I payed just over 7 grand for my last new one.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
a friend of mine claims to have seen a triple in the rev chassis, says the reason he looked was the side panels were not on the sled all was exposed.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i dont think i would want a triple, i like the twins, but people who love lake running triples are awesome.  but how the #### did they fit a triple in the REV???

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
sledcrazy,
 he said the guys were dooheads from valcourt and it was a trial thing the guys shot the breeze with him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts