Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sell my 2004 Arctic Cat FireCat F7 Fighter Pilot Edition EFI Sno Pro, This sled has been well taken care of and has been serviced every season. It's basically stock besides the can which is a sno stuff and the sled had 144 studs. I have had the sled since the day it was put together and have only put 960 miles on the machine. We live in an area where snow has now become scarce. I have all of the matching clothes besides the helmet and am willing to sell the trailer with the machine. The trailer is an open two place that was recently rewired with all LEDs. This sled is a real attention getter and will be a great addition for any hardcore rider..... Please contact me with any inquires. I am asking $ 5000 for the sled, and will take $6000 for trailer, sled, and all gear that I have in my collection. Depending on where you are located I can deliver to you for a reasonable price. Please throw some offers at me, this sled is basically BRAND NEW along with the matching gear. :rolleyes2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you tell me what size the pants and jacket are? Also, how much do you want for them if they are still for sale. My husband has a fighter pilot and our anniversary is coming up and he would love to have this outfit. Thanks so much. You can contact me at [email protected]. If you don't have this outfit anymore, would you happen to know where else I could look for one? Thanks!

Marissa

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying to sell my 2004 Arctic Cat FireCat F7 Fighter Pilot Edition EFI Sno Pro, This sled has been well taken care of and has been serviced every season. It's basically stock besides the can which is a sno stuff and the sled had 144 studs. I have had the sled since the day it was put together and have only put 960 miles on the machine. We live in an area where snow has now become scarce. I have all of the matching clothes besides the helmet and am willing to sell the trailer with the machine. The trailer is an open two place that was recently rewired with all LEDs. This sled is a real attention getter and will be a great addition for any hardcore rider..... Please contact me with any inquires. I am asking $ 5000 for the sled, and will take $6000 for trailer, sled, and all gear that I have in my collection. Depending on where you are located I can deliver to you for a reasonable price. Please throw some offers at me, this sled is basically BRAND NEW along with the matching gear. :rolleyes2:
Hello, is the fighter pilot sled still available?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, please let me know st [email protected] if the fighter pilot sled is still avlb, thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts