Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this machine a few years ago... It is one of the most reliable machines I own... However my Girlfriend (pictured here) will not ride by herself and I am going to get a 2up. This machine has all the bells and whistles. Electric Start, Reverse, Mirrors, Backrest with Oversized luggage rack and Bag... yeah its ALLL that and more. The machine has 2700 adult ridden miles. It was serviced every year at a reilable dealer, and looks new. If it was crappy the machine didnt go out. The machine has $550 in accessories between the backrest and the bag. I am sacrificing at $2800. A new one with these accessories will cost you over $6k. Located in the central Adirondacks.

-PowderBoy

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
REDUCED.>>>> need to sell to purchase 2 up

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I bought this machine a few years ago... It is one of the most reliable machines I own... However my Girlfriend (pictured here) will not ride by herself and I am going to get a 2up. This machine has all the bells and whistles. Electric Start, Reverse, Mirrors, Backrest with Oversized luggage rack and Bag... yeah its ALLL that and more. The machine has 2700 adult ridden miles. It was serviced every year at a reilable dealer, and looks new. If it was crappy the machine didnt go out. The machine has $550 in accessories between the backrest and the bag. I am sacrificing at $2800. A new one with these accessories will cost you over $6k. Located in the central Adirondacks.

-PowderBoy[/b]
I wish I had known about this for I would have bought it. I have a 2007 Z570LX and just bought the wife a 2007 Arctic Cat Panther 660 2-up.
Good luck on the sale.
Richard
What is your final price in case I run across someone who may be interested.

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$2600.00 Anyone??

Attachments

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TTT... found the machine I want just need to sell This one. Reasonable offers considered

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Man, If I had the extra cash right now I'd buy that sled for sure.

I just took out a pretty hefty loan on a new SUV so I don't think my bank would like to see me again anytime real soon. :bash:

(then there's the recent family loss that wasn't real cheap either....grrrr)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts