Snowmobile World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2004 arctic cat F6 with a black magic super single and clutch kit. Wondering if anyone one else out there has done anything to there F6 and how it worked?

Thanks again,
Joe, WI

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a few mods on my F6. studded, Clutched, speedwerx pipe and can. timing key, bullseyes. like it preforms well , will probably be doing the v-force or carbon tech reeds on it this fall. might even extend the track to 144,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2004 arctic cat F6 with a black magic super single and clutch kit. Wondering if anyone one else out there has done anything to there F6 and how it worked?

Thanks again,
Joe, WI[/b]
Awesome setup but remember with extra airflow out of the eigine you need to increase the airflow into the eingine and vice versa I would suggest getting reeds. Boyesen Rad valves would be your best bet is you want the most out of your sled. After you put that in your stock air box might not be sufficient air flow because reeds speed the air intake to your eingine to almost 500mph so I would suggest getting some snap in air vents. After this you should be able to pass the F8 and you will have some amazing throttle response. I wouldnt do to much more moding especially putting in filterchargers or you will be looking at constant tuning of the carbs or efi it just gets ugly fast. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts