Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as of sunday my riding season is over. jammed my hand on the bars and now have a broken hand and wont be using my sled anymore. crappy deal but sled needs to go in order for my new bike in the spring.

anyways, it started off as an 04 mxzx 600 sdi XPS edition. 3500 km's on the machine total with 500 on brand new cudney pistons and rings as well as v-force 3 reeds. i called it "team canada" due to the fact that it has red panels and bumper and white hood/console. colors look amazing. has 07 updates for the engine and was just checked over by the dealership. sleds runs hard and perfect. it has full ryde fx maxxum snowcross suspension which is valved to 440 specs. full remote ressies and almost infinite adjustment. suspension is stiff but also can be swapped out for the stock x package shocks. sled can also be changed to the stock xps colors (yellow/blue) and suspension if extra cash doesnt want to be spent, we can work on the price.

quick list of everything on the machine itself

- new cudney pistons and rings
- new v-force 3 reeds
- 07 fuel update done
- full ryde fx 440 suspension with remote resevoirs front and back
- red/white side panels as well as stock xps parts
- tinted red windshield cut down to 440 size
- new 440 handle bars with 90 hook on one side and 45 on other
- new black/white acerbis hand guards
- 2005 mxzx 440 race seat as well as stock xps seat OR all black mxzx seat (same as xps)
- all black idler wheels
- 2007 trail pass
- red c&a ultra pro skis with 10" carbides as well as stock precision skis

this is a quick list and forgot a few things but ill update later tonight or tomorrow. like i said, sled is mint and runs perfect. if i cant sell it ill just keep it for my girl friend for next year. i was just going to put this money towards a new motorcycle in a couple months. if anyone is seriously interested my cell # is (519) 826-1081 and my name is Joel. dont hesistate to call or e-mail me at [email protected]

come take it for a ride, trails are awesome and groomed in this area and ill let it go for a few minutes if the person can be trusted. sled will not disappoint.

will trade for a 2006 yamaha R6 plus cash if anyone has one.

sled is located in Fergus which is just north of guelph.

havent decided on the price for everything because i have a HUGE list of extras on this machine. stock xps edition sled the price is $5900. ill update later.

thanks,

Joel

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts