Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this for my wife last year, and she won't be able to use it this year. I'd like to keep it for an extra sled for me, but I was told to pick between my mountain mod and this one.......so this one has got to go! The motor was completely rebuilt last year. I bought it from a racer who used it as his backup race sled. It's got c&a pro razor skis brand new as of mid season last year, Fly taper bars, 96 track studs, 121 x 14 track with 1.75" lugs, Fox Zero X remote reservoir shocks, titanium primary clutch spring, Polaris mountain bar, and a light weight seat off of a 2003 800 rmk vertical escape cuz the stock shorty seat was extremely uncomfortable. This is a really nice sled and is a blast to ride. This thing takes bumpy trails and big jumps extremely smooth. It currently has 110 octane race heads, but the trail head is easy to find on Snowest.com or ebay. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'd also be interested in working something out on a trade for a 2002 or newer 600 RMK.

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
It might help if you listed your location.

Assume it is the 440 engine?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts