Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, you guys made me proud! You all voted for a Mach Z with serious power. No wimpy twins for you guys. This puts me back where we started. We need a new 1200cc triple with SDFI and 185hp. This would be the "final word" in high performance lake sledding. The absolute "king of the hill" in raw power! I would like the factory to make a "lake kit" for the trail/lake racer wannabe types like myself. I would like a relatively cheap spring kit (and shocks?) that drops the front 2.5 to 3.5 inches and the rear by 3 to 4 inches. This would lower the sled for those who want to run the lakes, and allow trail use at normal speeds. (ok, maybe slow for you radical speed demons) Also, a 1 to 1.25 inch track lug so it will have some serious "bite" on the trails and hardpack. It would handle so much better at speed which would be over 120mph on snow!!!! (hardpack) Well, that's my dream sled. It is just too expensive to drop the Mach Zs right now in ride height. Also, if the factory desinged the kit, the shocks in the kit would be designed for lower travel. As it is, I don't use but half of my suspension at best. Especially zipping across a lake at 115mph.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Ok.  

A 1200cc triple.  I would rather it be 1050cc.  This is because a 2 stroke works best if the biggest one piston is is 350cc.  Anything more seems to be having problems and science is proving that it is not as efficent.  

So a 1050 True DFI Triple in a Rev chassie.  With RER,  Making 200hp and toping out at 140mph.  

I would like a 1 inch track, and air suspention that has ride hight adjustability so on fast lake runs you can drop down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts