Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about getting the 05 summit 100 x. has a 162 challanger lite track. 2200 miles and some engine/clutch work. what do you think about it? anything good or bad i should know about that year of sled or anything? please let me know. THANKS

·
Registered
100 Posts
thinking about getting the 05 summit 100 x. has a 162 challanger lite track. 2200 miles and some engine/clutch work. what do you think about it? anything good or bad i should know about that year of sled or anything? please let me know. THANKS[/b]
we have two of those sled at Echo Mountain ski and snowboard park where i work. the work great but hardpack hill climbing they have too much low end to get he slow start for it. on powder days they are super fun and have plenty of power riding 2 up and a fully loded tobagan behind them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
we have two of those sled at Echo Mountain ski and snowboard park where i work. the work great but hardpack hill climbing they have too much low end to get he slow start for it. on powder days they are super fun and have plenty of power riding 2 up and a fully loded tobagan behind them.[/b]
I RAN A 05 SUMMIT 1000 162 LAST YEAR AND SOLD IT WITH 3600KM ON IT. THE ONLY THING I DID WAS THROW A CAN ON IT AND TOOK OUT THE REAR HEAT EXCHANGER FOR WEIGHT AND I GEARED IT DOWN WHEN I HEARD THE CHAIN COMING APART IN THE CHAIN CASE. ONLY HAD THE ONE REPAIR AND THE SLED STARTED WELL AND OUT CLIMBED MOST SLEDS AND HUNG WITH SOME OF THE SUPERCHARGED YAMAHAS IN THE SPRING SNOW **keyboard was stuckk on caps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts