Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try going to any of the magazine websites. You should be able to find any of the old articles there. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i dont no what kind of articles ur lookin for... but ive heard alot of bad reports on this sled......[/b]
Dude, those reports are yesterday's news, and it was the '05, not the '06, and it wasn't the sled it was the vibration produced with the 900 engine (which Polaris is supposedly working on). Don't listen to rumors, I have yet to hear anyone who bought a 900 Fusion in '06 and had ANY problems with it. I've also heard a lot of GOOD reports, especially from the mags (if ya can ignore the comments on the vibration).

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, those reports are yesterday's news, and it was the '05, not the '06, and it wasn't the sled it was the vibration produced with the 900 engine (which Polaris is supposedly working on). Don't listen to rumors, I have yet to hear anyone who bought a 900 Fusion in '06 and had ANY problems with it. I've also heard a lot of GOOD reports, especially from the mags (if ya can ignore the comments on the vibration).[/b]
I have no problems at all with mine, I love it.....I'm just looking to read up on the articals that were written about the sled. Nothing else :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts