Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am a Polaris guy now! I just traded a 2002 MXZ 800 in for a new 2007 Dragon 700. I would like some feed back, things to look out for and opinions on the sled please. Thanks for looking

Petro

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi guys,

I am a Polaris guy now! I just traded a 2002 MXZ 800 in for a new 2007 Dragon 700. I would like some feed back, things to look out for and opinions on the sled please. Thanks for looking

Petro[/b]

Awesome sled. Make sure you get the new thermostat and computer reflash done. -Polaris Doc

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Is there a recall for those issues on the 07 Dragon?

Petro[/b]
Yes, go to any dealer and they can take care of the reflash and the new thermostat for free.

Have you done any mods? Added any accessories? I just put on a taller riser, and I'm in the process of long-tracking it to 136". Can't wait for snow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, go to any dealer and they can take care of the reflash and the new thermostat for free.

Have you done any mods? Added any accessories? I just put on a taller riser, and I'm in the process of long-tracking it to 136". Can't wait for snow.[/b]
I haven't done anything to it yet, I just bought a house so I am thin on cash to be doing stuff to it. I can't wait till we get the ok for the trails to be open.

Petro

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't done anything to it yet, I just bought a house so I am thin on cash to be doing stuff to it. I can't wait till we get the ok for the trails to be open.

Petro[/b]
Hey Newf, what is the torque spec on the main secondary clutch nut.

Thanks

Petro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts