Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences between them?

they look exactly same sleds as each other im guessing the adrenaline is a little more aggresive but for 800 more is it worth it?

good sled?
good performance?

Im jsut getting into the sport..been lovin sleds since ive been young jsut looking to purchase one of these bad boys for this on coming winter. saw a great deal from skidoo and 2 sleds at local dealer 5 min walking distance away have two sleds im very interested in.

Im going to be doing mostl just running fields some lake running and possibly a trail or 2 this winter not to to much. but looks like a moderate sled I can have around for a while when I get older so Im looking like a 500ss should do the job.

Anyinput upon the 500ss would be great thankyou everyone

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Do you mean the Trail version vs the Adrenaline model?

Would assume the biggest difference would be in the shock package

I've got an 06 500SS Adrenaline, great sled!

·
Registered
795 Posts
The Adrenaline is a better sled then the trail mxz. The trail shocks are ok but can't take a beating for long. If you plan on keeping this sled for awhile then I would spend the $500 well worth it.
I know there is a few more things. Go on the ski doo web site & compare the options between the both. :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Price diff (MSRP) between sleds is only $500. Shocks/springs may be different. Like previous poster said- go to ski-doo site and compare.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have a 06 500ss Adrenaline and I have only have positive comments about it. By the way, this is a quick sled, acceleration is great, you will be suprised with the power that it has. My dad took it for a spin, and he said that it was quicker than his 07 Renegade X 800 Ptek. The 500ss Adrenaline is a great sled at an affordable price :thumbsup:

-Frank
this is my sled:
added temp gauge, low windshield, tunnel stiffeners, riser block,acrebis handguards, adding much more in the future!
[attachment=39966:106_0699.jpg]
[attachment=39967:107_0701.jpg]

-Frank

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts