Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well I finally have all the polls up. I will let them run for a week or so then photoshop em and get them ready for the calendar. Snow4brains has already generously told me that he would help me in this endevour (geez I need another beer if I can pull that word out), Thanks Dave! The 700cadillac delete looked great!

So now I want to see who wants to buy the calendar. I am going to buy 2 as a few others are going to. It looks like around $15-$20 for less then 25 and $8-$12 for an order of more then 25. THIS IS COST, I do not want a dime and will send a copy of my receipt/invoice to everyone. I will need payment upfront after final desision is made and I can give you a finalized price, paypal (add 50 cents for PP fee) and Money orders only.

So If you are interested in a Calendar post here and let me know the number. My intention is to get one to everyone on this list by Christmas. there is a very good classic cover planned for this, hush hush for those in the know.

Later, Budda

·
700CADILLAC
105 Posts
I'll take 1, thanks for doing this budda :christmas:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I'll do 1
Now I really have to focus on getting some good pics for the next calendar. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll do 1
Now I really have to focus on getting some good pics for the next calendar. :thumbsup:[/b]
next one will be a little more organized and less last minute.

the caddy speaks up, after he is photoshopped out! good to hear from you!

·
10,054 Posts
1 for sure and 2 if it will get us over the 25 limit. Again Matt,,, thanks a bunch for stepping to the plate on this project. I know we have all talked and talked about it for a while now and nothing ever gets done with it,,, then all of a sudden,,, WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN??? well its LABUDDA-MAN

THANKS MAN!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
16 with a possible 17 at this point. I think we will get to the 25 mark. Price was for 11x17 as I dont like to squint.

ScottMC better order one, he is going to make one month for sure!

Thanks guys for the praise, I did screw up at least once though. snow4 sent me a pic for skidoo and I somehow did not get it up. Sorry Allison, it truly was a mistake.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I will take 2.

Thanks again for all of the effort! I have looked for snowmobile calendars in the past and have never manged to find a good one. :thumbsup:

dave

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we are up to 22 so I definetely think we are going to reach our 25. I am going to use shutterfly so the original order will be cheaper but after that they will be 19.99 plus shipping costs. I am going to set up a paypal account for the order as I know most will want to do it that way.

Thanks for the support guys, this calendar will be an annual thing so hone your skills and take lots of pictures this next year.... I can make collage months FYI.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts