Snowmobile World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spring checked a new VR1 850 Boost so I am listing my 2021 Indy Adventure it has the 850 Patriot 137 track with Woodys studs, GPS always garaged and dealer maintained. Machine has 1737 miles all in Central and Northern Maine and is in pristine condition, adult ridden always gets 91 octane non ethanol pump gas and Polaris synthetic oil. Walker Evens shocks front and rear, Axis chassis with Pro CC rear skid, best riding trail sled I have ever been on. Large removable tunnel bag in pictures included. Also I have a MBRP trail can on it currently has less than 400 miles on that, sound is GREAT, not obnoxious just thoughty enough. I also have the stock exhaust that will come with the machine. Looking for an additional $250.00 for the MBRP can. Machine is located in Newport Maine pick up in Massachusetts can be arranged.
Call Jason 781-831-84
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Sky
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Sky
Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

33 with any questions.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Grille Vehicle Hood Plant Automotive design
Computer Output device Plant Gadget World
Automotive tire Tire Camera accessory Gas Carbon

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
cant believe you want to butt hert a fellow rider thats almost what you paid for ,, acces dont count
So to begin with that is not almost what I paid, including studs tunnel protectors etc. it was north of 17K,, based on your spelling and grammar I know this will be difficult for you to understand but I have no interest in butt hurting anyone, you don't want it move on. Furthermore its a supply and demand thing as well as an inflation issue driving ALL used and new markets right now. Tried to buy a used car lately??? Maybe spend some time on simple economics class after you stay for extra help in English class. I also just got charged a BIG premium when I ordered the replacement sled at over $23K from the dealer, its real easy if you cant afford it don't buy it. Inflation and supply chain issues have consequences as do elections. If you like low sled and gas prices maybe you shouldn't have voted for your boy. As for being a fellow rider???WTF? You ride a snowmobile so I should feel some loyalty to you or anyone who has ridden a sled before? That's really ignorant. Your not family, your on a forum (member# 577988) part of a really elite group.馃ぃ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.