Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 26.9ft wilker cabin cruiser for sale. sleeps 6 comfortable,v-berth,the table goes down to a double bed,and the captains quarters has a double bed.full kitchen,bathroom.its a full cottage on the water.fully self contained with fresh water tanks,holding tanks.it comes with all safety equipment,ship to shore marine radio,lowrance gps,coarse plotter,sonar depth finder. power trim tabs,power anchor.dual fuel tanks. 5.7 litre mercruiser (chevy block)new alpha 1 outdrive less then 20 hrs.on it.the motor has 333 original hrs.all new gimbal bearings,gimbal seals,it is an internally cooled engine(it has a radiator) .stainless steel prop.comes with a tandem axle load rite rollor trailer. everthing is in great working order,we used it every weekend until last weekend.we pulled it out of the lake and had it all winterized(shes ready for the cold).we have used the boat only on lake huron. we are the 2nd owner and it was used on the ottawa river before i got it. fresh water boat only. asking $12500.00 canadian or best offer. will consider partial trades. (sleds,sled trailers,anything of interest) no reasonable offer will be refused. we bought a house that needs alot of work and the toys gotta go. (except the sleds they gotta stay lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one more time $9000.00 or best reasonable offer.it has got to go!!!!! or offer me a trade on something interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am looking for a 4 spot trailer,enclosed or open,would always consider sleds as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts