Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just spoke with a friend and  was told benoint's getting 290 horses on the 1000 mod!!!
custon built belts and getting 12 hp to the track!!!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Folgers,
Nice to see you back! I haven't seen you on in a while or have you been staying quiet unlike us/
caleb

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
with a new custon belt he put a extra 12 to the track,  i hear he found a extra 40 hp over the summer. maken his own pipes i hear as well. with a new crank with " scoops " if you will to throw more fuel!!!   will not be beat by a rat this year so he says!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Folgers,
Why was a custom belt needed?
Was it designed differently or custom size only?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he need to find hp and found some with the belt! so i hear each sled has dif belts so it would make sense to me if the sled is 125% heavy mod  a custon built belt would be in line no? ill se it run on the 23 24 and 25th at cullys grass drags and post his numbers.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The custom belts are true,not sure about the crank(very possible,they are pretty creative),but they said they were only getting 270h.p.(regularly)  in the 1000.(but that dosnt mean anything,you know how engine builders are.SHHH,SHHH.) ( I was just there about 45 mins. ago talking about this very topic) I will say,I have personally seen them dyno a 1200 and pull 360 + h.p. with their own pipes etc.(that was b.h.p. not through the track).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts