Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very simple ...think you have an awesome display, well show it off here!
Winner will recieve any S.W. sticker of their choice!

Contest will begin Thanksgiving Day and End at Midnight New Years Day!

Last Years judges were...Snow4>>>JasonF.>>>Tocheaptosmoke

Are You all still in??? if not let us know and will find a replacement for ya!

So on your mark get ready get set go...........................................-Dave

CLICK HERE FOR LAST YEARS CONTEST

last years winner>>>SNOWMUTT!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I Will be happy to Judge again.

Snowmutt will NOT be entering this year but Good Luck to all those who do..( pulled that Bee out of the christmas box and it looked more like a tangled spider web) :lookaround:

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
You can count me in on this contest too. I will be entering the outside of the house as well as a very nice snowy/snowmobile village scene we have inside the house. The villages I have been working on since Labor Day and finally got it completed this past weekend.
Let's get this one going guys!
Richard
"Your Florida snowmobiler"

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Here are a few pictures. I'll submit my house pictures once they are done.

Richard

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Richard, Those vids and pics are gorgeous...I love it all.......I bet that took alot of work setting up and arranging but WOW......it's great !

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Richard, Those vids and pics are gorgeous...I love it all.......I bet that took alot of work setting up and arranging but WOW......it's great !

Snow4[/b]
We started just a day or two after Labor Day and have been playing with it ever since. Most items came from Bronner's which I'm sure snow4 has visited a time or two.

Richard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
We started just a day or two after Labor Day and have been playing with it ever since. Most items came from Bronner's which I'm sure snow4 has visited a time or two.

Richard[/b]
Oh Yes, been to Bronners quite a few times...I love that place ! and your display looks like something you would see in there too.. Very nice Richard!

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts

Are You all still in??? if not let us know and will find a replacement for ya![/b]
:thumbsup:

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Thankd guys and wait until I submit the house lights.

Richard

·
10,054 Posts
You should have waited to post those Richard,,, that is absolutely amazing and I thought I had a great idea and was gonna put it together to submit it this year,,,,, nope, I dont have a chance to beat that.

Again, beautiful display you have there.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
You should have waited to post those Richard,,, that is absolutely amazing and I thought I had a great idea and was gonna put it together to submit it this year,,,,, nope, I dont have a chance to beat that.

Again, beautiful display you have there.[/b]
OH Come on Brian......Let's see them ! :lookaround:

Snow4

·
Registered
281 Posts

Are You all still in??? if not let us know and will find a replacement for ya![/b]

I can do it again, just hope I don't forget. :lmao:

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Let's use this Christmas video of our Christmas Village, much better than what I had before and it comes with music.

I will submit the house later.

Richard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8OFL1EhY3g[/b]
It's a mini Bronners ! lol..........Richard?, Dare I ask how much money you have wrapped up in that scene? It is absolutely Gorgeous. ! and I remember you and your wife/friends making and painting the wall behind the scene. Lot's of work and effort into that project for sure.. Well done.

Snow4

1 - 20 of 41 Posts