Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys there is 3+" of snow outside. And I just got in after making 2 miles on my new ride, that smell of 2stroke oil and snow dust is a beautiful thing. Let me tell you it feels just as good, well close to sex. I think that makes me the first on the snow this season. I wish I had a Digital camera to take pics. Or at least a scanner. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Sorry, to burst your bubble, but Zog and another beat ya to the first ride. I'm sure the rest of us all envy you though. I've been drooling over the fresh sno-pics all day long. :p

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i went for a ride 2 hours ago
AND I CAN"T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN. I even left the sled outside so that the ppl on my school bus will realize that i was the first rider in roblin MB.. I feel like the king :devil: SWRules

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
How much snow in Roblin, Bauer? I'm an ex-toban (Whiteshell Park).

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
what i like is that snow has been coming down all around us and that has to be a great sign. not like last year we were here after christmas with with no sightings unless we looked in the freezer.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
hey zog, bet at my house on the farm here, there is about 4 in, and in town they said there is about 6 in an its still coming. I live 7 miles out.

·
Registered
791 Posts
******* computers actually this was my post but since I was on by bros computer it went under his name. But I was logged in under my user name? :cussing:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Sounds like you're gonna have a good weekend, Bauer! Hope it stays!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
yea me too. One other thing, how do you guys get those pics under your name?? I want one. haha

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Go into your control panel (beside your name at the top)

On the left, under personal profile, click on "edit avatar settings"

follow the directions from there

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You guy's are just flat out rude, All I can Doo is sit on mine, start it up and lean! no really thats cool the middle of October and about 1 inch here. I hope this weather pattern keeps up, and we will be in for a good. If not Michigan always has snow, Oh ya and the wifes not there either..............

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
If it wasn't better than sex you can't be doing it long enough or hard enough. Git back on giv'er another go. Yahooooo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts