Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've finally been able to get seat time on my Ultra SPX. We have enough snow for me to play in lol,about 2 inches or so with 2-4 more coming lol. My first impressions are it's nice to have a 3x3 again. Didn't relize how much I missed it's smoothness and sound. It's going to be hell up north this coming weekend as I get no traction, lets hope more snow will cure this. The unstudded track likes to come around for sure. I'vr brrn riding in the City of Royal oak in case ytour wondering(metro detroit).
Caleb

·
Registered
886 Posts
LOL, where!!?? Down the sidewalk? You should rip down main, the cops will love that.

I work in Fraser, it looks like about 2 inches here right now. Port Huron is supposed to get 6+ inches tonight. I wish I knew of somewhere in PH to ride, I figure there has to be state-land and 2-tracks somewhere up there.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd keep as much ski and track on grass as I could and down the middle of side streets that are packed down. How close are you to me ,Royal oak? We canhook up and go ride. We'll find someplace to ride in PH. Fields and two tracks if nothing else. I did a mapquest and fraser is real close to me . Lets hook up and ride this week. I have no tow vehical now till I buy a blazer. trailer is here though lol.
Caleb

·
Registered
886 Posts
Work in Fraser (15 mile(Maple) and Groesbeck). Live in Chesterfield, 23 mile and Gratiot. I could definately ride tomorrow if Port Huron gets what they're calling for.

A

·
0 Posts
Got atleast 4 on the ground here. Just south of downtown Detroit.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boy has it been fun riding in the city all day lol. I need open areas though lol.
Caleb

·
Registered
530 Posts
Man, you guys are lucky with all your snow and all. Havent got anything here but cold weather. And it doesnt look like it will change either. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts