Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
absolutely awesome sled!!!!
The only thing im concerned about is the weight.

·
Registered
308 Posts
If the 4stroke has at least 80 hp  then I will consider it.  but I would like to wait until the other brands are out.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Alindazip,  
    The yams have around 145HP but 65% more low end (beloe 7000rpms) torque than 800 twins. It's going to rock.
I bought two RX-1ER Limiteds in Liquid Silver
Caleb

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Judging from the specs, the Yammi has the winning combination hands down.  With the low RPM engagement, it's a good trail rig in the national parks, and has the HP to keep the machine fun on open terrain.  

·
Registered
756 Posts
I've been on skidoo for a while(since '94), but i'm very intrigued by this sled. I ordered a black one, can't wait.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got to ride a 4 stroke frontier in canada  I would have to say it was adequete It handled very well on the trail but if you are looking for hp  try something else  it would do 65 top end
very good on fuel used less than 1/2 tank of fuel in 120 some miles.  If polaris would only put the pantera seat on it it would be a very comfortable sled to ride.  Oh one other thing It will toast your feet  when you are riding it  there is a lot of engine heat comes back off the engine.
all I need now is a ride on the yammie  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts