Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how much this conversion would cost as an estimate. Trying to get a more competive race sled. any Ideas would be helpfull. I picked up the pro x for a 1000 from my boss

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
first what are you racing in becasue most things have a 600 max cc and tell me a little more what you have to start with and maybe a pic or two of the sled to start. HCS is a much better place to help with this also. polaris 440 forum is great, everyone in that part is very helpful

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first what are you racing in becasue most things have a 600 max cc and tell me a little more what you have to start with and maybe a pic or two of the sled to start. HCS is a much better place to help with this also. polaris 440 forum is great, everyone in that part is very helpful[/b]
2001 pro x 440 to a polaris 800 need to get the motor still but it would be a 800 ves twin its for watercross stock 800 class

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
2001 pro x 440 to a polaris 800 need to get the motor still but it would be a 800 ves twin its for watercross stock 800 class[/b]
well the biggest change is you need different motor mounts and straps. then you got clutching gearing, airbox, cdi, fuel pump and so on. become a member on hardcoresledder.com and then go to the polaris 440 section and everyone there will be a big help. post a topic there and ill jump in and tell everyone your from here and i sent you here and tehy will jump in for sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
what do you want to know. i put a 700 in my 04 pro xr chassis. u need 800 clutching, gears, carbs, ignition, plates, straps, airbox wont fit. you also need exhuast. i have a hot seat pipe and dyno port can i have for sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts