Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some info on the 500 xc sp edge. I have been a die hard ski-doo rider for years but I think it's time for a change. I am thinking of ordering a new 500 xc edge or trying to find a used one(preferably with an M-10). I'm just wondering how people like this sled and are there any problems I should look for(i.e. engine failure, part failure etc.). My mind hasn't been made up yet on this sled but I sure don't like the direction ski-doo is heading. Any help would be great.

·
0 Posts
its a very nice and dependable sled and has some go to it i would recommend it for sure

·
Registered
18 Posts
The wife and I each have a 02, 500 XC. We've put on 2307 miles on each sled this year, and they have been trouble free. Ride is excellant, ride 150 miles and you feel like you never left home. Lots a power, for a 500.. Have more rip than a 500 mxz(with RAVE)...Just totally LOVE it...

·
Registered
538 Posts
I just purchased '02 500xc sp edge 1 month ago and have put 700 miles on her. This sled has exceeded my expectations for the "cc" displacement it comes with.................500cc. This sled has spanked a V-max 600 with pipes and clutch kit.

For all practical purposes, this sled is all one needs for a all around performance sled. I am not regretting one second on the purchase of this sled!!! This sled has put the 500cc class back into complete perspective!!!!

Purchase one and you will not be disappointed!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
The 500 Edge is a great machine.  I have not been on one with an M-10 though.  

Good on the power(for a 500), takes the corners well.  Rode this one('01&#39
for over 800 miles this year.  Over 3000 on the sled total.  Not one problem with the sled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts