Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys; had a great ride with ladyk,permafrost,crazyb,red rocket and the rest of the boys. i ended up putting on 598km and had a great time. all who rode with us are all experienced riders rode hard right down to the yougest (15 years old).the day went off with out a hitch.except mabe for my chain getting a little stetched....lol. anyway it was a good day and look foward to riding again with all of them. next run we will need to see more SW people .
 .im shure the lady will post some pics of the day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad you guys had fun that day!!!...It was probably my best day running this season!!....Even with Team Green...LOL....Hope we can hook up again for another day of riding. CrazyB and myself were jealous that you guys got to keep riding another 100k or so after leaving us back in Cochrane. But we managed to get almost 1200k on in 3 days. We are already discussing about some more missions up there next year. Hope you guys can meet us again!..Post some pics soon LadyK and CrazyB, I need to relive the riding NOW!!!....LOL

·
Registered
360 Posts
Two thumbs up for a great ride Machz69 had lots of fun  
see you all next year !!!

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
We did have a GREAT ride.The last 150km back to our truck was VERY bumpy.In particular the elk lake trail.We made it back though beaten and sore, despite the 9km of open water on the river in new liskered.By the way machz69 how is the lad?Still sleeping?He did great!He should be real proud of himself for dooing that ride.That is a long ride.I will post pics dont worry.The weather was a bit warm, but we got in a rippen ride.Machz and team green are some experienced riders.Next year we will hook up again and we will also head out to Dans in Quebec.My buddy Hawg drives 18 wheeler and he says we can get 12 sleds in the trailer he has.With 11 people we had no problems except for machz's chain but he magivered it and we kept on going.Unfourtunately I didnt have enough oil left in my ride to doo the extra loop with ya machz, amsoil is a little hard to come by on the trail.Cochrane is a favorite spot and we will return next year.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
LadyK, glad to hear you had a good time. When you say there was open water, was the ice going out or was the water on to of the ice?

I think they've had groomer problems this winter in Elk Lake. I'm going to send an email inquiring about. I'll let everyone know what I hear back.

If you & Permafrost, want to read a little Apsley story, check out the "How come no one puts their location" topic. I think you guys will get a chuckle  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Well  revernd it was top water with open holes and moguls. A little of everything.Let me know about elk lake, frankly the trail SUCKED. I will check that post. I saw your truck at your parents house yesterday but unfourtunately I was on my way to Easter Dinner and to pick up my snobrats.Next time we see your truck there we will stop and say hi for sure.  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts