Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not really a vintage guy, and have a mix of vintage sleds for sale, or may consider trading for a clean newer sled.

1972 Scorpion 440 Super Stinger. It is a very complete sled, and has been sitting for some time. Motor turns over nice, decent seat and backrest, the hood is solid, with one spot that could use some filler. It has nice gauges, and the track/suspension are in good shape. It does need a windshield, and a good cleanup, but will make a very nice sled.

1974 Boa Ski Mark II. It has a 290cc Kohler twin cylinder, and is in pretty good shape. Good hood, solid tunnel/belly pan, tail light, bumpers, nice snowflap, etc. It turns over, and I have another complete engine for it as well. The seat is original, and has a split in the middle, and some tearing by the rear, but is still useable.

1974 Skidoo TNT 340 Free Air. Very clean sled with a nice hood, nice seat, and it is a decent runner. It currently has a 440 free air motor in it, but I do have the original 340 free air motor for it, which is complete with clutch, twin carbs, throttle cable, and flywheel. The sled has a nice tunnel, and is above average for the year.

1979 Skidoo Blizzard 5500. This sled is pretty clean as well, with a solid hood, redone seat, solid tunnel/belly pan, and it has good compression. Should have the old fuel removed, but it ran when put away about a year and a half ago.

Matching 1979 Blizzard 5500. This one is rough, but complete, and the motor turns freely. Decent tunnel/belly pan/track, but it could use a seat, slides, and some tlc.

1979 Skidoo Everest 500. This sled is the roughest of the group, but is all there. It is an electric start model, and the motor does not turn. Great parts sled, or decent vintage ride for someone looking for an inexpensive sled.

I am looking for the best cash offer, and may work out a package deal if someone is looking for multiple sleds. I would consider trading them a group of them for a clean, strong running newer sled, like a liquid cooled rev, mxz 600 or larger, srx 700, zr 600 or larger, polaris edge 600 or larger. I would prefer 1999 or newer, and may even consider a sled that does not run, as long as it is pretty clean cosmetically.

Let me know if you have any questions, or would like some pictures, and thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
if you were closer,I would buy em all. those arnt vintage around here, we still ride em.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts