Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that the oil adjustment was a problem with these things

also heard that mid range fuel mapping is a problem but polaris hasnt come up with a computer flash yet

let me know what you guys have heard

i just go a new 07 600cfi and am worried about all this talk about people blowing them up

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
read a couple but I would not worry

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a new 07 myself.I never heard of a problem with the 600.The 700 had a mid range burble or hesitation and that was fixed with a fuel seperator.I talked with the snowmobiler TV guy at the go snowmobiling show and he said the 600 HO CFI they had in their fleet just flat out rocked!!He said that it was the most impressive 600 that he rode last year.
So i can't wait for snow and give her a whirl !I will be interested to see if it can beat my 06 Fusion 600 HO carbed !!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Put over 500 miles on mine last season...with no issues...she flat out rocks...you have to watch how you touch the throttle...she is very responsive and will lift the skis if you push her to hard while at a speed of about 35 or so...you could adjust the straps to limit this...but why would you want to?
Many people will want to swap their sleds for yours to try it out..be warned they will leave you in their dust and you will be playing catch up all day! (on other 700's or 600's that is)

Enjoy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts