Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have good news for the Doo faithful. Non-Doo riders are saying that they have seen the STOCK 600 HO in action and they say it is unbelievable. I guess it runs with the 800s with no problem. These were not Doo guys. They said the 600 HO REV is flat out quick. This is good news! Now it will be Doo and Polaris battling it out for top honors.  Those 600 twin motors just keep getting better and better. Now if they do the same thing to the 800 and make it available in all of the models.... that would be awesome. Oh, I'm still waiting on my 1000cc SDFI Twin REV.  Are you listening Doo?
???

·
Registered
530 Posts
The 600 HO is the same engine in the Regular MXZ right?  My dad bought a 03 600 HO.  He will be very happy to hear this info.  I guess I have to mod my sled some to keep up with him.  

·
Registered
77 Posts
I read on one of these forums they ran the 600H.O. at the grass drags last weekend for the first time. They got the sled on Friday, put it together and ran it bone stock on Saturday. The thing was turning 5.6 with 3 hours of running time on it. ####, the break-in timing still isn’t burnt out. Last year the 800’s were turning 5.6’s. These 600 twins are awesome and I can’t wait to see them run at HayDays.

Do you guys think it will run with the F7? That would be the best news I’ve herd yet. I can’t wait until mine gets here…

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it will not run with the F7 at all. There is no way any of the 600s will keep up with a 140hp sled. But for a 600 they will be quick. Now if we can just keep the guys from messing up the TRA clutching on them trying to make them faster.......

·
Registered
154 Posts
Fast Mach Z....You been spyin on us with that last reply? We now know what NOT to do with the new TRA clutches!

·
Registered
268 Posts
So they run with the 800 for 5.6 sec( 1/8th mile). Lets see what happens when we get to 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 and so on with a 225 pound guy on it.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You probably will see Doo factory guys run the 700 single pipe class with the Little H.O at Haydays, they are already making finals in the 700 class.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts