Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im still waiting on mine...just curious if any of you guys got yours yet...my dealer is telling me nov 1. for ship date to them......

·
Registered
678 Posts
Just get the Bond one, every dealer around here still has one.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Im waiting for the same sled .Hope it will be here soon. And get this it is snowing like hell and I have no sled. :doh:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm still waiting for my Rev 600 w/ DPM & RER. I hope it comes in soon. I have already read all my Snowmobile mags two or three times. I need some gradification soon. The dealer is getting sick of me coming down just to sit on one of the 800's in the showroom. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by andw1@Oct 31 2002, 09:36 PM
Just get the Bond one, every dealer around here still has one.
give me the extra 2000.00 and no problem....besides i dont really like the color of it ..LOL guess well keep waiting!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
$2000? they have it here for $7695, the MSRP on the HO rer is $7349. that's what, $350

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My dealer said the middle of november. I am going nuts! I keep getting pushed off another 2 weeks everytime i call.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm still waiting on the same sled also... dealer says any day. He has gotton in several Rev 600s... just not any with electric start and reverse. When I checked in with him last week he said his latest shipment had a series number of 88... said mine was series 96 so it should arrive any day... he is receiving batches of like 5 or 6 every few days now.

Hey shoebox... ditto on the sitting on the 800's at my dealer... think the seat on his display model has now formed to my butt. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
We are receiving ours next week, so mabye you will g et yours soon hopefully.

Gootch

·
Registered
387 Posts
got my 800X with RER and Electric start two weeks ago in CNY

yesterday afternoon, I happened to be following a Bombardier truck with at least 40 sleds on it coming down route 81,. Gotta be REVs in there... he got off 81 and headed west on route 90...

I am assuming he is going to Rochester.. ?? Could be!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts