Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Lets start to count them down! :thumbsup:
Wait .......I don't ride no stinkin trails! :devil: ........................ :lmao:[/b]
:unsure: :unsure: Uh, 64 day's until your corridors open...... :D :D

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
That still seems like a long way away!!! :bash: But nice time to start count down. :D[/b]
Come on now, it is only around the corner. I'm so excited about getting there in late January I can hardly stand it. My wife keeps reminding me that before we can go snowmobiling we have these holidays to celebrate first:

1) Biketoberfest
2) Trip To Dallas
3) Halloween
4) Turkey Rod Run Car Show
5) Thanksgiving
6) Christmas
7) New Years
8) Her BIRTHDAY
Then we can go snowmobiling.

Richard

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
That still seems like a long way away!!! :bash: But nice time to start count down. :D[/b]
I reset the timer in april :tongue: The calender at work has how many wks it is till dec 1st at the top of every month.
8wks to go, there that sounds shorter than days :blush:

mutt

·
Registered
76 Posts
I reset the timer in april :tongue: The calender at work has how many wks it is till dec 1st at the top of every month.
8wks to go, there that sounds shorter than days :blush:

mutt[/b]
I like that better. It also makes me think that I don't have that much time to get stuff ready to go for the snow... :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
:lmao: I need to get cracking on my sled. Its completely torn apart, still

oh yeah, 60 days

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
32 dayz NOW I believe! :thumbsup: I heard Pine stump got a dusting this past weekend!
Hey its a start! :D[/b]
w00t Wow I'm sledless till Dec. 5th is what dealer told me. If sled and track come in on time. Then have to be put together and track swapped out. I was a nice guy and gave him my old sled on tade early so he could move it! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
32 dayz NOW I believe! :thumbsup: I heard Pine stump got a dusting this past weekend!
Hey its a start! :D[/b]
[attachment=39961:eek:mg.gif] 32 Day's??[attachment=39962:bouncy.gif][attachment=39962:bouncy.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
3 days till the snowmobile show at the Rock Financial Showplace, who is going from friday night to sunday when they close?
I am :blahblah:
I am getting a Klim snow shell and bibs, and probably 5-6 snowmobile videos!

-Frank

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
sorry. Im just having that feeling, that because i have spent all this time, money and effort on my sled that we wont get snow till like February. (exagerating but you get the point)

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
sorry. Im just having that feeling, that because i have spent all this time, money and effort on my sled that we wont get snow till like February. (exagerating but you get the point)[/b]
Think positive, I have a good feeling about this year. :D All your hard work will pay off. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
last year no good snow here till mid-january then we were covered for a month and a half (or so).

This year i have a sled...so maybe we will have snow from december-march :D

ya'll can pray for me if you want hehe

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
last year no good snow here till mid-january then we were covered for a month and a half (or so).

This year i have a sled...so maybe we will have snow from december-march :D

ya'll can pray for me if you want hehe[/b]
sure thing, except I will pray to the snow God for all of us ! SWRules LET IT SNOW !

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts