Snowmobile World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok a few weeks ago i did a top end rebuild on my 97 Zr580 Efi alrite after that i put about 300 miles on it ran great...it has been sitting for about a week and a half due to lack of snow...today i took it out and it was running good for about 2 min but then it wouldnt rev over 7,000 rpm's. ive seen this refered to as "limp mode" on this sight before. anyways i came home and checked the plugs,,they were good so i fired it back up it ran decent for about a minuite then back to limp mode! can anybody help??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
re-torqued everything...they seemed like they needed it...i went for a ride and it did it for a little while...i hammerd the throttle and it seemed to clear out...we went for a short trail ride it acted up a little bit  but not for very long im thinking water in my gas or somthing like that (we were breaking trail). who knows for sure...the red light blinks everytime i pull it over does that mean anything??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.