Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 7 or 8 months till were all sleding again.  Next season cant be as bad as this mud puddle year.  

I know for some guys you are still sleding but im done for this year and im gearing up for next year.  

I tore a little hole in the seat on my mach the other day. (PISSED ME OFF)  So ill have 7 to 8 months to try and get bombardier to pay for it through warranty. LOL. That will keep me busy.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I cant belive it.  Just as i finished writing this i looked out the window and 1 inch of snow has landed with out me even knowing.  And its still going strong.   Last time i looked out it was grass.  

Who know

Maybe well be sleding in August.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Tomorrow will be my last ride of the season. I'll probably double my milage for the season (150 miles so far) in one day.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Well fellas I hate to tell you but I did around 4000km this year.Half as much as last year.Next year when I go to Cochrane I will be staying a week at a time instead of 4 days.machzzzz ! you live in TO you should load up and head north next year. IF THE SNOW DOESNT COME TO YOU : GO FIND IT! I think BOMBI has a few seat issues this year my letters are falling off.Stu-guys are too.Maybe I'll get a new seat.Doesnt really matter I'm trading her in
 But for the new owner it would be nice if the seat didnt look scabby.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LadyK

I did around 3000km this year which isnt that bad. I guess?

I just started going up north at the end of the season.   Next year for sure i will go up to timmins or Cochrane also for a week or 2.  

And yes the seats are very poor.  I just noticed a new problem that will get bombardier to replace it for sure.  I opened my truck and saw that the foam was cracked and causing me to lose the support of the seat.  I never doubled on this sled so i dont know what caused it.  Im pretty tall so i do sit far back but this is unacceptable.  Anyway i called my dealer and described it and hes got a new one on the way.

Also this summer i will be B*itching about the modular helmet.  The mask buttons keep snapping of.  

Other then that it was a good season which didnt cost me anything in parts.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I'm focused on next season BiG TIME!  I've got big mod plans for this summer, and I can't wait to get started.  I'll document all my work here on SW.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
the off season will be so short that it won't even be worth summerizing the sleds. forget about emptying the fuel or fogging the engine.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Im not quite finished yet we got about 10 inches here in the last hour or two its coming down really heavy.
 God i love newfoundland!!!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
jwheeler,Do you have room in your back yard for my pop-up,I just need to go one more time.Just don't let your crazy brother near me,I heard stories about him.LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts