Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 74 Ski Doo Elan 294 SS for sale in Everett, Wa north of (Seattle)

The bad;

It has been outside for a while

needs a seat rebuild and a windsheild

I think it needs a track (I have seen one on here 114x 15)

hood has been repaired with aluminum and rivets in a few small spots and spray bombed green but it could be repaired correctly and is useable

will need all of the obvious stuff like fuel lines, clean the tank, adjust clean and lube everything

The good;

It is complete

It has the 294cc twin which is the beast of the elans I have read 24 and 26 hp not sure what is correct

It is the first year with the 294 and the slide suspension

I just want someone to put this to good use and have some fun.

So ask any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them. I am open to offers so let me know. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, do you still have your 74 elan, I am interested I live on Vancouver island but have friends in Seattle, send me pics if you can Thanks Jody
I have a 74 Ski Doo Elan 294 SS for sale in Everett, Wa north of (Seattle)

The bad;

It has been outside for a while

needs a seat rebuild and a windsheild

I think it needs a track (I have seen one on here 114x 15)

hood has been repaired with aluminum and rivets in a few small spots and spray bombed green but it could be repaired correctly and is useable

will need all of the obvious stuff like fuel lines, clean the tank, adjust clean and lube everything

The good;

It is complete

It has the 294cc twin which is the beast of the elans I have read 24 and 26 hp not sure what is correct

It is the first year with the 294 and the slide suspension

I just want someone to put this to good use and have some fun.

So ask any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them. I am open to offers so let me know. Thanks for looking.[/b]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts