Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I resently baught a 77,or maybe a 78 enticer 250. I got it for my two girls to learn on, and well it was rather rough. it was running,not good, but it was running.the body was a mess, but ive fixed it, figuring id go back and smooth out the engine later. well the body is done and is pritty nice ( I had to paint it pink and purple for my girls) other than that it turned out good. Unfortunatly the engine died on me, ive done a few things to it, and ive swaped a few things out, my conclusion and or latest thing i want to do is swap out the internal coil,and maybe a set of points while im in there wouldn't hurt. So hears where my problem, ive contacted numerous yamaha dealers, i've been in contact with numerous salvage yards, i've evan been watching for anything like it on e-bay, Does anyone have a clue as to where i might find a ignition coil for a 77 or 78 enticer 250. Yamaha apperantly has discontinued this item, so unless someone has one stashed somewhere looks like im s.o.l. and so are my girls.

If i ever get it running ill post a picture of it, it's a one of a kind, thats for sure.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts