Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's a good trail/lake set up for a 2001 mxz 800 and a mxz800 wih rer there my buds sleds I've only messed around with 700's and no 800's can touch them.

Z

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by idooski@Sep 28 2002, 03:26 PM
Must be de-tuning the 800's just before the race. Bring on the 700's!!!! :cheesy:
Idooski,

Did you just actually say, "Bring on the 700's!!!! :cheesy:"?

ZMachMan

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry,I didn't mean to offend 800 owners,
To regards to the 700 question
Green primary 230-390
293x ramps, clickers on 3
stock arms heavy adj. pins around 19grams

Secondary-goodwin blue at b-6
helix-50/44

ran both gearing
25/43
26/43
also exhaust restrictor
This is a 2001 mxz 700,once again sorry to you that got offended.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Straight 50 helix,white spring at 21lbs with 24 tooth top gear.I tried
the beige but could never get it to work so i tossed it as far as i could.
Primary is stock.I found this worked pretty decent. :) I have no idea on a
rer maybe some others doo.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess I won't ask questions or even come on here anymore if you treat people this way,My 2 buddies have 800's one has a 700 the two mxz 800's are bone stock I was asking for a set up that will beat the 700's sorry. you guys can keep bashing if you wan't and keep people from coming on here again such as my self.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Easy pro116....what you don't realize, being a new user, is that ZMachman and idooski are friends, have acutally met each other and rode sleds together. They're just doing a bit of ribbing. None of it is serious, and I'm sure neither is insulted. It's all in fun.
Lets not jump to conclusions before you see the whole picture. ;)

Z

·
0 Posts
pro116,

Rocketman is right, Idooski and I have known each other for quite a while now. We go to each others house's for Cookouts! We were not stepping on your toes at all. We were just Ribbing each other in, all in good fun! Right Idooski? :inlove:

ZMachMan

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You sure do get people fired up there Tim. [email protected] Don't feel bad keith, Tim informed me this morning that if i don't bring a sled to race you guys that has my name on the title I lose by default and to bring $300 for the clubs members LOL. I guess I'll have to tweak the hell out out of the Gade. I'm hopeing to seal the deal tommorow at the dealership.
Caleb

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry I didn't know I used to come on here quite a bit last year I had a different screen name.now you can rip on me I have a srx doing quite well on grass I still work on a lot of doo's.Ryan

Z

·
0 Posts
Caleb,

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow at the dealership! Give me a call when you finalize the deal and we'll Celebrate! Maybe we need to do another Cookout! What about it everyone? Anybody up to another Cookout?

ZMachMan

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
I'm ready for another cookout :D . On the 800 RER (mines an '02) I'm using a 185/290 spring in the RER in place of the 170/320. And a 52/44 helix in placce of the 47/44 stock. I'm also running a set of aftermarket adjustable arms to smooth the engagement. Stock primary spring and ramps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts