Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything else about the recall yet.My good dealer still hasn't called me to tell me when to bring my sled in yet.I'm not very impressed with him.Maybe it's time to start looking for a new one. :hallo5: :hallo2:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Do not wait for dealers to call you about this recall!! The recall exists, so call your dealer and set an appointment. If you've already done that, then your dealer hasn't told you to bring it in yet because they're waiting for the kits from CAT.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I would imagine there might be a bit of a back up getting parts in and sleds repaired right now as the campaign just started. Confirm with your dealer they have parts coming in for your sled then stay in touch. Remember its a very busy time of the year for them they might need you to cut them a little slack.

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey guys, havent been here in a while, whats this thing about a recall? :(

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Its on the 01 800. They are recieving an updated 02 piston kit. The 01's are cracking the skirts or something like that.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Who's your dealer? I would guess that the $$$ is not there for the dealer to do it under warrenty, and thats why there avoiding it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts