Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't speak to the issues about the 05 900's, but I can talk about the 06 900's I bought a 06 900 Fusion and I hear all the negative talk about them :huh: Them being the 06 version and I will tell you there is nothing wrong with this sled at all !!! Yes... there is a little vibration but no more than my 700 XC/SP and not as much as my V-Max 4! My thought is that it's a big V twin so there is going to be some vibration. It is an awesome trail sled and the power is there....one thing is for sure, there is a ton of torque in this sled....This is my favorite sled to date :wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
i ve got an 05 900 fusion ,great sled vibration :confused: yes but its fix now w00t w00t
great sled ,got 5500 mile on it,so far flawless beside regular maintenance and a few (belts) :huh: 2 per year ,mostly trail riding and lake racer i LOVE the sled cant wait for snow to get here :christmas: :christmas: :christmas:
y dont they stop saying that POLARIS FUSION sleds are a piece of crap ..... 5500 milles , i cant find nothing to bash on it :p

·
Registered
258 Posts
I agree...we have a 2006 polaris switchback 900 yes it vibrates quite a bit but that thing halls!!..dont use polaris belts with this though you need an after market they last longer...i also heard powermadd makes a new engine mount braket that will almost stop the vibration..is this true??.....anywho...its been a good sled....had a few recalls done on it. but had some on my 600 also.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I can't speak to the issues about the 05 900's, but I can talk about the 06 900's I bought a 06 900 Fusion and I hear all the negative talk about them :huh: Them being the 06 version and I will tell you there is nothing wrong with this sled at all !!! Yes... there is a little vibration but no more than my 700 XC/SP and not as much as my V-Max 4! My thought is that it's a big V twin so there is going to be some vibration. It is an awesome trail sled and the power is there....one thing is for sure, there is a ton of torque in this sled....This is my favorite sled to date :wink:[/b]
I can vouch for that! I was fortunate enough to ride this sled and it was a real nice ride. Very comfortable and a torque monster. The only vibration I have seen with the big twins is only at idle. :cool:

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Mike if that has a v-twin in it you have one rare machine , :wink: . I can say I have the same thoughts as kid mostly at idle for the vibes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I agree...we have a 2006 polaris switchback 900 yes it vibrates quite a bit but that thing halls!!..dont use polaris belts with this though you need an after market they last longer...i also heard powermadd makes a new engine mount braket that will almost stop the vibration..is this true??.....anywho...its been a good sled....had a few recalls done on it. but had some on my 600 also.[/b]
tried a few but not good :confused: wich one are u usin maybee better than the one i tried
:thumbsup: SNOW is at our doors :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts