Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I purchased my first phazer last year in March. It’s practically mint, engine is rebuilt and in great shape. It’s been running good as far as I’m concerned since then until January of this year. It wouldn’t pull, probably hydrolock. I got it fixed, and it has carb problems. It was stuck open and flooded the engine. I ran it the next day and it ran good. But the day after, I felt a slight delay in throttle, and slightly deeper pitched knockier sound. The throttle was only delayed by a little, so I passed it off for the time being. When I unloaded it the next week, after not using it for a week, it was really wrong now. It wouldn’t idle properly, and throttle was super delayed, along with mildly odd engine pitch. I’ve let it be for now, but I’m assuming it may be carb related. Maybe to lean. I’ve also seen air bubbles in the fuel lines if that helps. It’s got to be something with fuel distribution. The last time I rode it, it was incredibly jerky and delayed. It wouldn’t go when I gave it gas, but threw me off about 3 seconds later when it responded to it. Any help or insight is appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts