Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAKE ME OFFERS ON THESE

Ive had it a couple hears now, baught it from another forums member. I put about 1k miles on it. Runs perfect. I put new pistons in last season as the PSI were a little low. Both are at around 123 pounds right now.

Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana

91 AC PROWLER 440

Seat is new condition with 1 little repaired hole (poke hole)
track is decent, could be replaced or studded.. no rips
track slides are worn, but still usable. not worn through yet.
Bogeys are all good condition
Just got it ready for winter, started in 3 pulls after sitting all summer.
Has a AC cover that comes with it
Thumb warmers work fine
Have some ski skins for it, just not installed. will give with it too
Hoods got a crack in it, still works fine. could be repaired if desired

80 SCORPION WHIP 440
I got the sled out of my grandpas garage... Sat probably 10 years before i got it. Cleaned all the carbs, put new coils on, new plugs and it fired right up.... Sled runs GREAT, VERY strong.
Needs new headlight/tailights wired in. Seat not buckled on. This is a rough looking GOOD RUNNING sled.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I know guy that will want the whip. so what do you want for it? so I can tell him.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know guy that will want the whip. so what do you want for it? so I can tell him.[/b]

honestly, i really dont know. Dont know the value. Just need some cash and them out of my garage.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone for the prowler? has a brand new driveshaft assembly in it, new cogs,barings..the works

·
Registered
45 Posts
I cant believe no one has picked that one up for a cheap back up?? I have a 90, that is for back up!. and last year in Canada it was used for 5 days! All the guys 5 of them, made fun that I hauled it 730 miles to sit on the trailor!! Well need I say the second day one of the guys hit a tree! (not drunk) just miss judged a ditch! and cracked his hood! he used it for 2 days till be could riveted together with some allum. then another guy blew his belt! his spare was wrong! the other melted his wiring! the second two were new sleds! Yes the top speed was about 70mph but they would of all been up the creek for a day or so!!! They don't laugh at me now!!!
I'd say if you have the room get it someone!! it is a die hard!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the comment, as stated. all the drive train for the prowler has been gone through. The DS was a little worn, put a whole new assembly on it! Everything on it works. thumb warmers down to the brand new drive shaft assembly

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$450? I wont be buying till april or may though, but im looking now

well, after putting in 120$ worth of parts in the past month I was looking for 550$ or so.... But we could probably work something out for 450-500... I just need to move this so I can start looking for something else too

feel free to PM me for any other details or questions

1 - 20 of 21 Posts