Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this first part before but i found out that its the charging system

I have a 94 wildcat 700 efi. when i go it will run perfect and fast for about 3-5 min. than it starts getting really slow and if you let off the gas you wont get going again, but it idles just fine. Than if u wait a while and start it(1st or 2nd pull) than it will run great for a little while more.
If anyone has any suggestions or knows the problem please help. the snow isnt goin to last for much longer!!!! Haha
Also i cant find an aftermarket can for it if anyone knows of any that fit the twin pipes that would be great to.

Yea i found out now that it is deffinatly something to do with the charging system becuase if i leave it sit for 2 days the battery doesnt have enough juice to run the pump and than i charge it for like 10 min and its good to go. so if anyone knows anything about fuses or whatever. becuase the guy that i bought it from said it has a new charging system. so that its why its running weird becuase if i keep going it eventually dies completely and they prolly not good for it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
My sled did the same thing last year and it was really bad for it in the cold I bought a new battery for it this year and no problems.

Grant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts