Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings dooers, i am in search of 2 rear shock coil retainers(the cone shaped style) for a 95 formula z in the eastern tario region(cornwall)asthey are now obsolete. any out there would be appreciated
thanks
dead z

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
They were a metal stamping weren't they? I wonder if you could get a couple machined out of aluminum if you had a sample.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Have you ever thought og upgrading your suspention to a SC-2. I have seen some good reports on this upgrade. Here is a couple of salvage place that shocks & suspentions
Midland Recreation 705-835-2507 They will be at the Peterborough snowmobile show in Nov.
JT's Snowmobile Repair 705-424-1691 They will be at the Toronto show this weekend
The Peterborough show has lots of used parts :D

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I shot mine out last year

IMO spend $200 and get a SC 10

You will love the sled even more

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you ever thought og upgrading your suspention to a SC-2. I have seen some good reports on this upgrade. Here is a couple of salvage place that shocks & suspentions
Midland Recreation 705-835-2507 They will be at the Peterborough snowmobile show in Nov.
JT's Snowmobile Repair 705-424-1691 They will be at the Toronto show this weekend
The Peterborough show has lots of used parts :D[/b]
yeah thanks,
will probably do that next yearas it isn`t in the budgetthis year.
thanks for the help to all
d

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Are these what your looking for ? I have a lot of C7 stuff needing a new home.

[attachment=39372:C7_shock.jpg][attachment=39373:C7_shock_2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are these what your looking for ? I have a lot of C7 stuff needing a new home.

[attachment=39372:C7_shock.jpg][attachment=39373:C7_shock_2.jpg][/b]
hey thanks, yeah that was them, but i realized i am switching to kimpex pro gold shocks so original spring retainers won`t work. i`ve ordered some from kimpex should be here on wed. so i`ll be able to put `er back together.Next years project is either an sc-2 or sc-10 upgrade though
thanks & always much appreciated
d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts