Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pic of a 95' ZRT 600?

I have a friend that says they don't exist. Cat made 500 to qualify for racing production rules. They were all black w/ minimal decals. Just  a green stripe in the side of the hood and a samll decal on the hood that says ZRT.

Thanks! Just post here or send me email!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that is a 96' The 95's had hardly any stickers on it. I don't think a pic is out there. I know they made them, just were in short supply.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't believe that that picture is of a 95 600 either, but they did make some.  Cat does this every year.  They come out with a model late in the season for dealers to have and let their customers try out.  In 95, for the upcoming 96 season, it was a ZRT 600.  I took one for a test ride myself.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I'm pretty sure thats a misprint. According to the NADA guides and Kelly Blue Book. Arctic Cat didnt manufacture a 95' ZRT 600. Both appraisal books list every machine Arctic Cat produced from 1976 till today. If you looke under all the manufactured sleds in 1995 you wont find a ZRT 600. So if you got ones its worth -0- because its got no appraised value. Hate to ruin your bet..... your more then welcome to keep it to yourself. Heres the webiste at nada

http://www2.nadaguides.com/GlobalFrame.asp...1&Year=1995

Pray for Snow

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe my pic is a 95 800 because they never made a zrt 600 in 95. also in 96 the motor size was printed in the side of the seat at the back.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Would you like the name and number of a person I know who is a sales manager for Arctic Cat who will verify that they did make a 95 600?  It was a limited build but not for general sale.......

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I did hear fomr some dealer that they were an late release sled. However they were considered 96's so when the 96' came out they called it 96'a

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PowderBoy - Now, they made 500sleds 1995 ZRT 600. SDoo did the same. They could qualify to run ISR ovals and drags then in the winter of 94/95. Click on the pic. the HOTZRT liked, it is a picture of a 95. The sticker has been removed off of the hood. They made 95s, look at the different spindles. I think the 95 had AWSII while 96 on had AWS III (I think). AMSnow had a write up back when they cam out, just kind remember where I put the 6 year old mag.!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yes they did produce them, but they were not advertised in the sales brochures and they were distributed to engineers, racers and freinds of Arctic Cat only. How can you tell the difference between the 6 and the 8 on the decal anyway?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I raced against the 95 Zrt 600 at the ISR World Series of Drags in Minoqua Wisconsin, I had the other 500 build racer only Formula 111 Ski-Doo, stock class. They smoked the 580's bigtime.

·
Registered
428 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if it was a late release. I have a late release 96 zr580 with the ETT tunnel that was done so that cat could use the tunnel to race.

·
Registered
307 Posts
They did in fact make a 95 zrt600. They where not for sale to the public in 95 only to test ride or race for Cat.  I test rode one to see if i liked it before i ordered my 96 600.  What a mistake it was a piece of @$!#. It broke down every week, got to hand it to Cat though it never ever cost me a cent to fix.Any how back to the orginal question.  You could buy the 95 at the end of the year though and that is how they got to the Joe public.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My local Cat dealer (Friend of Mine) had one that they kept for them selfs. I know they made it, just wanted a pic to prove it.

As far as Blue Book Values, neither Cat or Doo's 600 tripples are listed as 1995 models. I owned a 95 FIII600, the build tag was 11/95

1 - 20 of 55 Posts