Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
r u sure its stock??[/b]
looks like it im not sure there is no wires hooked to it i also need a throttle cable can i replace one or do i have to do all 3 im new at this please bear with me hopefully it will be running tommorow but every time i look theres something else that was toyed with sitting on the sled the far left carb has a dead end hose on is that normal thanks very much for the puree

·
10,054 Posts
I would assume the switch was something aftermarket that was put on it,,,, I dont recall any switch in there. The throttle cable is a 1 piece shot. It will start as one cable, go into the splitter box and then come out as 4 cables,,, 1 for each carb and 1 for the oil pump. You can pick up a used one at a local salvage yard fairly cheap. There are also some member here that would have used cat triple parts that could take care of you also. I know that snow800 has some parts and may be able to help with the throttle cable,,, shoot him a pm and ask.

As for the dead end hose on the carb, you may want to take a pic of that and post it because I have no clue what that might have been.

·
Registered
177 Posts
does the switch in the middle have a socket in the side of it that looks like an RCA cable can plug into it? some guys used heated visor switches and that was a fairly common place to see them mounted.

·
Registered
177 Posts
easiest thing to do I guess is pop the hood and follow the wire and see where it goes to :)
reply with what you find :p

·
10,054 Posts
If I remember right, there are no wires attached to it,,,,

·
Registered
177 Posts
hah, u are right. i just re read that. well... looks like you have a toggle switch ready to do whatever your heart desires! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts